CA/CS/CWA Vacancies in RBS Bank as a Analyst| Last date-19 Dec
CA/CS/CWA Vacancies in RBS Bank as a Senior Analyst for financial control and reporting
Finance control Analyst in RBS Bank:
- Take on a new role and provide control of our financial ledger
- We’ll look to you to prepare month-end accounting, including journals preparation, reviews and account reconciliation
- With no two days the same, you can expect lots of variety as you help us deliver a banking service that’s beyond what’s expected.
Job Role in RBS Bank:
In this role, you’ll achieve control of our financial ledger through policy setting and control, risk and systems frameworks, leading to the delivery of the balance sheet and related externally disclosed statutory information.
You’ll be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of the financial ledger close in compliance with our policies and guidelines.
We’ll also look to you to support all financial transactions to make sure they are appropriately recorded, substantiated and reconciled including the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
Through the course of your work, you’ll:
- Undertake reconciliations, accounting, MI and control activities to support the ledger close, reconciliation, substantiation and reporting
- Support change initiatives, process improvements and in-system implementations related to individual processes and applications
- Provide and support input into the end to end control and ownership of franchise and legal entity balance sheets for your business area
- Support systems testing such as user acceptance testing, and system or process improvement initiatives
- Provide resolution of finance user queries and daily activity support to finance teams
We’re looking for an individual with experience in financial control, reporting processes and accounting, ideally gained in a banking or financial services environment. You’ll be proficient in financial accounting knowledge, and understand revenue, balance sheet, costs and headcount measures.
Ideally, you’ll also hold a management degree, or a CA, CS or CWA qualification.
In addition, you’ll bring:
- Experience of delivering core financial control and reporting outputs, including ledger close, balance sheet substantiation, statutory and management reporting, and external audit
- The ability to make sound decisions and judgements to resolve problems
- An awareness of relevant policies and external legislation.
Last date to apply is: 19 Dec 2019