UPSC Recruitment for CA|49 Vacancies| Last date-12 Dec
49 Vacancies| UPSC Recruitment for CA,LLB,MBA/M.com/CS/B.Tech
UPSC Recruitment 2019 for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on December 7, 2019
|Assistant Registrar||LLB, LLM||11 Posts|
|Senior Examiner||LLB||10 Posts|
|Assistant Director||CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, M.Com, CS||04 Posts|
|Principal Design Officer||B.Tech/B.E||04 Posts|
1. Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
2. Degree/Diploma certificate along with marksheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma
1. certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
2. Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
3. Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission
4. Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
1. A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the community certificate (OBC). Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
2. Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority by Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.