Amazon Web Services (AWS), the cloud product line of Amazon is a pioneer in blazing new trails of cloud computing. Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS cloud in India is a high-growth, fast-moving group, where new and diverse challenges arise every day. At AISPL, you will be surrounded by business partners who are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success.
The AISPL Finance team supporting the India Business Development teams is looking for a Sr. Finance Manager. This role will partner specifically with AISPL Leadership and its Business Development Strategy, Operations, and Enablement teams. This is a new position at AISPL with huge potential for growth as we develop scalable processes to optimize investments in the rapidly expanding area.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across AISPL and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, this role requires strong business sense and capability to independently drive business partnership.
This role will be based in Delhi.
AISPL is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Provide finance leadership to AISPL’s Managing Director, Business Development, Strategy, Operations, and Enablement teams across India
· Lead short and long-term financial planning
· Build financial models for new business concepts
· Provide strategic support to key business initiatives and investment
· Present financial summary and business insights to AISPL’s senior management.
· Tighten internal controls for program spending and revenue accrual.
· Ad hoc cross-functional analysis
· An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
· Analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills required
· Advanced Excel skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
· Passion for diving into the details of productivity metrics and cost measurement including ROI and customer lifetime value analysis
· Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
· Experience with Cognos, TM1, and Oracle Financials or similar tools
· Experience with data extraction using SQL or similar tools