Nokia is looking for Senior Internal auditor
Senior Internal Auditor Required:
Performs internal audit assignments based on annual audit plan across all Nokia’s business units, global functions and countries with minimum guidance and supervision. Participates in wide range of audits related to financial, operational, IT, or ethics & compliance risks. Major contributor to development planning and execution. Continuously shares knowledge, coaches and trains team members.
EVALUATION OF ACTUAL CONDITIONS –
– Ensure all steps of the audit program have been completed.
– Ensure adequate techniques are used to measure transactions and get the facts.
– Appreciate and evaluate the existing procedures and management practices within accounting, economics, treasury, operations, law, taxation, computerized information systems and modern management principles for the business activities renewed.
– Recognize and identify the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls, the compliance to laws and regulations, existing policies and procedures and the reliability of existing management information system applications.
– Define the actual or potential impact associated with the observed deviations/weaknesses.
– Identify the root cause of specific problems, present practical recommendations to eliminate the root cause and the potential related effect.
– Provide appropriate supervision and on-the-job instruction to other audit staff, when applicable.
– Present and discuss audit findings and recommendations timely throughout the audit with the responsible management with the objective of obtaining responsible management’s concurrence for needed actions.
– Adequately communicate the audit results and conclusions at the end of the audit.
– Prepare a timely, accurate, objective, clear and concise audit report draft for presentation to and review with the auditee management and the respective audit management.
– Assist in the preparation of the final Internal Audit Report to ensure timely insurance and distribution.
FOLLOW – UP –
– Assist in the follow-up with the responsible auditee management regarding the scheduled implementation of recommendations.
– Perform planned follow-up reviews to confirm the adequate implementation of recommendations included in audit reports, and determine whether the actions are achieving the desired results.
– Prepare and organize the audit work papers and files for the audit assignment according to the requirements in the Department Standards to ensure work papers are complete, include adequate support for the audit conclusions and adequately document compliance with the professional proficiency of internal audit standards, procedures and techniques.
DEPARTMENTAL QUALITY INITIATIVES –
– Demonstrate leadership in promoting Departmental initiatives and activities regarding continuous improvement in everything we do