Microsoft Recruitment December 2019: Microsoft Recruitment for BA/BS or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, CPA/CA preferred for Hyderabad location. This position requires candidate for the post of Investment Controller.
Microsoft is hiring for Investment Controller
Microsoft Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Finance
- Qualification & Experience – BA/BS or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, CPA/CA preferred
with 10-14 years of experience
- Category- CA Jobs
- Sector: Computer Hardware, Software, Information Technology & Services
- Location- Hyderabad
- Opening date of Recruitment – 14th Dec 2019
- Closing Date of Recruitment- Suggested to apply within 3 days from Opening date
- Measure and align investments to outcomes.
- Accountable for driving ROI culture and discipline across the organization, including leveraging standard way to measure ROI; be the champ for ROI process across Area
- Drive HC resource allocation decisions with local business partners to ensure right mix of HC resources aligned to the revenue growth opportunities
- Deliver focused insights to the Area and subs to ensure maximum ROI and strategic focus – this includes all controllable costs (HC, external resources, discount, marketing, ECIF, Channel incentives). Share learnings of prior investments ROI across the subs and drive improvements.
- Focus on the highest ROI activities of investment, which could be in marketing, local channel incentive funds (inc. RDO), ECIF including local, DWR/Strategic matching funds, external resources, discounts, Customer Lifetime Value).
- Chair and drive Area Investment Council, by providing overview of all available investment sources and the analytics to the CFO and business partners. Implement a governance structure and consistent investment decision process for the Area.
- Identify investment & disinvestment opportunities across the Area.
Company description: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Selection Procedure : Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview.