Indigo hiring AM for Manpower Analytics
Graduates hiring for Manpower Analytics:
- Position : Assistant Manager – Manpower Analytics
- Reporting To : Manager – OCC
- Company : IndiGo
4. Location : ISC-Gurgaon
5. Purpose : Support crew planning & manpower planning teams with daily/weekly/monthly analysis for constructive roster through pre-assignment, post assignment & actuals, ownership of standby planning & utilization, maintain robust short term planning variances, monthly reporting
· Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
· Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of planning, Scheduling, actuals
· Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
· Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions as resolutions to any problems and issues.
· Collaborate with Managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
· Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, KPI Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
· Quarterly and Monthly Presentations
· Analyze complex schedule & planning information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management for decision making purposes
· Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes to cost, efficiency and feasibility to business.
· Define data requirements, gather and validate information, apply judgment and statistical tests.
· Close tracking of planned vs. actual & water tight gap to goal analysis both for cockpit & cabin
· Presenting information through reports and visualization
· Translate business needs to technical specifications
· Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
· Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
Knowledge, Skills, Other Abilities:-
Qualification : Graduate – Any
Experience : Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Analysis / BI / Operations Support
Skillset : – Advanced Excel / Project Management / Business Analytics
Abilities : – Excellent communication skills
– Ability to implement processes for better working of the department.
– Should be open to 24/7 operations – Ability to work in rotational shifts
Including night shifts, weekends & holidays.