ICRISAT Hiring/Vacancies/Recruitment for CA/MBA in Audit
ICRISAT Recruitment of CA/ MBA/ Graduate for the post of Officer in Internal Audit
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world. Covering 6.5 million square kilometers of land in 55 countries, the semi-arid tropics is home to over 2 billion people, with 650 million of these being the poorest of the poor. ICRISAT and its partners help empower those living in the semi-arid tropics, especially smallholder farmers, to overcome poverty, hunger, malnutrition and a degraded environment through more efficient and profitable agriculture.
Headquartered in Patancheru near Hyderabad, India, ICRISAT has two regional hubs and five country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. ICRISAT, established in 1972, is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. For more details, see Click Here.
Key Responsibilities for the Audit & Analytics Specialist Officer-Internal Audit include –
- Assisting in execution of risk-based Internal Audit Plans by doing a 100% holistic view of data sets/population
- Help in enhancing Internal Audit efficiency through use of data analytics tools in various audit areas
- Develop continuous auditing and/or monitoring procedures and help in developing dashboards for management review
- Preparation and circulation of periodic dashboards for the critical processes
- Conduct and oversee IT related audits
- Partner with other Internal Audit personnel to analyze needs and recommend solutions to help execute audit activities in the most effective way by evaluating/analyzing large data files.
- Perform full-population data retrievals and/or sampling on large data sets and identify exceptions and recommend solutions.
- Design data analytic queries/tools to support various types of audit activities including Audits, Continuous Monitoring, and/or Ad-hoc reporting.
- Maintain inventory of queries, scripts, reports, etc. for continuous monitoring and/or future audit use.
- Presenting results in a clear and creative manner.
Qualification & Skills:
- CA or MBA (Finance) with Professional Qualification Certifications preferably CISA with 2 to 4 years of hands on experience in Internal Audits & analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Accounting, or Business or other credentials, a plus.
- At least two years of experience analyzing data using Idea ACL, SQL, or similar analytic tools.
- Critical thinking and problem solving; able to solve/troubleshoot problems and offer practical, alternative solutions.
- Working Knowledge of Sun System is highly desirable.
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO and ISO etc.
- S/he should essentially be a good communicator and a team player and contribute to the success of the Institute’s mandate.
This is a Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) position for three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institute’s continuing need for the position.
How to apply
Applicants should apply on or before 11 December 2019, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.