BCG hiring for Senior Knowledge Analyst
Senior Knowledge Analyst -CFOx-BCG
WHAT YOU’LL DO in BCG
BCG’s Corporate Finance & Strategy practice (CFS) and its Global ValueScience® Center team is seeking to recruit a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) for its Center for CFO Excellence (CFOx) topic team. The topic team covers all aspects of CFO related tasks and products from value creation strategy to performance management, digital finance and lean/agile working culture in finance. This comprises issues such as defining the role of the finance organization, transforming finance function to be efficient & effective, control finance costs, ability to steer and make relevant decisions in daily finance work, enablement of value creation and the facilitation of corporate planning decisions, including measures to align corporate, financial and investor strategies.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Candidate should have experience and/or knowledge related to at least one of the following areas: finance organization (including shared services), finance transformation, external and internal reporting, corporate governance, performance management, planning, budgeting and target setting, corporate risk management or similar. The SKA is expected to be familiar with financial and non-financial benchmarking analyses, including analyses regarding profitability, capital structure, liquidity, and cash flow performance. The candidate should have deep end to end expertise in at least 2 finance process towers such as Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Financial Planning & Analysis, Cash & Banking / Treasury, Payroll, Fixed Assets, etc.
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst, the candidate will partner with consulting teams to identify and address critical knowledge needs, provide customized knowledge for client work, prepare accurate, well developed documents and charts, and deliver original analyses and insights to the consulting team on CFOx as well as related corporate finance, valuation and accounting issues.
The candidate will work with topic team to collaborate, develop and maintain new knowledge materials related to CFOx topic based on emerging trends and gaps identified by consulting teams.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Master’s degree in business administration, corporate finance, accounting, mathematics etc. with very good academic achievements
- Minimum of 4.5 years of years relevant work experience in at least one of the following areas: financial management, controlling, treasury, audit, corporate development, corporate finance or other equivalent areas
- Effective written & verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic & service oriented mind-set
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and credibility
- Collaborative team player and pro-active self-starter
- Ability to maintain discretion when needed
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our knowledge and research specialists collaborate with global colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.
- Supporting consulting teams case by identifying and addressing knowledge needs
- Provide customized knowledge for client work, prepares accurate, well developed documents and charts
- Deliver original analysis and insights to consulting team, provides thought partnership
- Liaise with data and research services to ensure that requests for expertise are addressed by the knowledge team and appropriate research is delivered
- Identify right expert & connects him/her with requestor
- Collect, synthesize, and analyse consulting team findings and inputs for new knowledge products with consultants
- Build and update new topic-related customized knowledge products
- Control the consistency of knowledge management databases
- Review knowledge products and ensure they are current and relevant and update when appropriate
- Assure proper sign-off before uploading materials into knowledge management databases and contributes to sanitization
- Write abstracts and indexes for projects and practice documents
- Assist in Practice Area intellectual capital development projects (studies, articles, white papers and other publications)
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOUR JOB TYPE IS